An amazing start for a female entrepreneur!
FEM-START Award offers a dream start
to female entrepreneurs
Criteria for the startups
- World improving idea with a sustainable impact on the target group
- Scalable business
- A clear financial business model
- Clear marketing model to grow from startup to scale-up
- Can show traction, the idea is already in the market
- You have an online presence, website, Instagram or Facebook
- At least one female founder who should pitch
- At least one year and a maximum of three years since you started setting up your company
- Ghanaian based business
Selection process & schedule
At this first pitch day, a jury will select out of all 10 candidates, 3 startups that continue to the Startup Award. During the day we also offer the candidates coaching sessions in the afternoon.
28th of February: Startup Award Finals
D-day! The ‘Battle of the 3’ Out of the 3 startups 1 finalist will be chosen. The jury will select the winner out of these three finalists.
Location: Ghana Innovation Hub
Winner prize package
- A return ticket from Ghana to Amsterdam to attend Amsterdam Capital week including accommodation.
- A personalized meeting program whilst in Amsterdam, organized by FEM-START (to make business contacts and meet potential investors)
- 6 months of executive coaching
Attend the Startup Award
Are you a budding entrepreneur who is looking for inspiration and mentorship?
Or are you just generally interested in watching the events unfold? Well, you are welcome to join the event! Please note: a limited number of spaces are available, and registration is mandatory. More info on how to attend will be shared soon.