What are the FEM-START Awards?
Our annual FEM-START Award for female entrepreneurs offers promising startups the opportunity to pitch their company in front of a jury of experts and investors. The winner will receive a cash prize, a place in our 6-month training program, which includes personal coaching and access to an incredible network and community. Female entrepreneurs active in EDtech, health tech, social tech, or FEM-tech who have been working to bring their business idea to fruition for a minimum of 1 year can apply in the first quarter of 2021.
What are the participation criteria?
- A startup active within the field of EDtech, health tech, social tech or FEM-tech
- The company or business must be active for a minimum of 1 year
- A woman must lead the startup
- An active team
- A (provisional) version of your product or service
- The company must be able to show revenue
What is the prize package?
- A cash prize
- Placement in the FEM-START 6-month training program
- Access to an incredible network of mentors and peers and the FEM-START community
Based in The Hague, the Netherlands
© 2021 FEM-START All rights reserved