FEM-START Up Awards
What are the FEM-START Awards?
Our annual FEM-START Award for female entrepreneurs offers promising startups the opportunity to pitch their company in front of a jury of experts and investors. The winner will receive a fully arranged trip to San Francisco and access to an incredible network and community. Female entrepreneurs active in EDtech, health tech, social tech, or FEM-tech who have been working to bring their business idea to fruition for a minimum of 1 year can apply now!
What are the participation criteria?
- World improving idea with sustainable impact on target group
- Scalable business
- Clear financial business model
- Clear marketing model to grow from startup to scale-up
- Can show traction, so idea has already been proven to be successful
- Website is live
- At least one female founder who should pitch
- At least one year and a maximum of three years since you started setting up your company
- Startup must be registered in the Netherlands
What is the prize package?
- A fully arranged trip to San Francisco
- Access to an incredible network of mentors and peers and the FEM-START community
Program of the FEM-START Up Awards
Location: Hotel Casa in Amsterdam
12:00-12:30 Walk-in and lunch
12:30-12:40 Welcome and explanation of program
12:45-13:15 Workshop 1 by Tanya Pineault: Growing your business with PayPal
13:30-14:00 Workshop 2 by Barbara Rogoski: Pitching
15:30-15:45 Short break and decision time for the judges
Drinks and space for networking
Are you interested in joining the FEM-Start Up Awards on the 26th of November?
Based in The Hague, the Netherlands
© 2021 FEM-START All rights reserved